Friday, February 13, 2015

QUIT BUGGING MY BROTHER!!!!

Hey everyone! This is a post for all the boys in my brothers school. Quit bugging him! Stop calling him names like stupid, clump of grass, and weirdo! Yeah, I know that Ethan can't talk at all. But he's just a regular boy. But apparently, none of you are treating him like one! Ethan is special to me. We are really close. So I don't like anyone to mess with him. Cause if you mess with him,  YOU MESS WITH ME!!! Now, I'd like you to shut that big mouth of yours and quit bullying my brother. This is only my warning! Ya' hear me?!




















4 comments:

  1. Aww, that's terrible!! I hate bullying, especially because someone is different! Your brother is amazing and that is not okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Btw your brother is actually really good looking

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really don't understand just because he's different any one is picking on him
    I would never do that FYI shame on u all who picked on hi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaelyn I have had experience with this kindev situation. We don't get to pick what people can do and what people can't do! But GOD can! So good for you! I like the way your not afraid of what people think and you just want to live a regular life with your brother! So tell them to back off! Because actions speak louder then words.

    ReplyDelete