Friday, February 6, 2015

Apology... Hopefully Accepted!

Hey Blogger! So today I just wanted to say something. And in this post, I don't want to insult Riley. Like what I did at my old post. In fact, I'd like to apologize to her. But I just wanted to tell you why. So one of the reasons is because Riley and Maya kinda got back together so I thought it was my turn to get together with Riley. So here's my apology:


Dear Riley,
 I just wanted to say I'm sorry for what I've said or done to you. You and Maya are incredibly amazing people and it was tough to choose between #TeamMaya or #TeamRiley. To much pressure! And I eventually chose Maya. I was proud of my choice but at the same time, I felt bad. But after Maya told me more about you, I felt bad for her and decided to fight back. And I know I should've listen to what you were going to say but I didn't. And I feel stupid now. And that is kind of the reason why I wanted to apologize. It's not like me to do such thing! I just got carried away. So now, I want to say sorry. You're such an amazing person and I hope you know that... And I hope you accept my apology!














1 comment: