Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Kaelyn + Maya + Sarah = BFF!


    Hey guys! I'm back! So today I'd like to give a shoutout to 2 people. These people are really important to my life. They're kind, loyal, and amazing! And they deserve to be noticed.

       So, the first person I'd like to give a shoutout to is +Maya Hart. Maya is super nice! She's not that type of person that abandons you nor leaves you alone when you are facing difficulty. Maya is the best! I love her!




        The next person I'd like to give a shoutout to is +Sarah. And she is super kind! One of my favorite things about Sarah is that she is an amazing person to talk to. She's supporting, kind, and more! And I love her as much as I love Maya!


So, I hope you guys get to meet these wonderful people. They're the best!!!



                 

1 comment: